Tuesday, June 10, 2014

The Good Priests of the Legion of Christ



Fr-Andrew-Dalton-LC-1u2nnamed

These guys sound good
so as a blogger who is honest I present some testimonies.

We have asked the question many times Can a bad tree produce good fruits?
Here are some fruits and they don't look bad, I must admit

I believe these Legion priests are not so much the fruit of the Legion as of their parents and families.

My prayers is that the Legion does them no harm.

The further away they are from the leadership cadre the better for them, as persons and priests.

2 comments:

  1. I can't comment on all of these priests. I recently met one of them, at an event that was not advertised as an LC event. I was trapped in my seat and had to listen to the same old-same old LC vocation story, minus any hint of the scandalous times of recent years. Yes, it all seemed like a wonderful way to court benefactors and vocations. What has changed? The event was not identified as LC, the vocation story glorifying the Legion, the omission of the facts about the dark side of the Legion. Scandal, what scandal? It was the same story we would have heard 10 years ago.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are saying the same old denial is there, the same old way of infiltrating, the same old sly method of not identifying themselves clearly, the same old way of deceiving naive Orthodox Catholics....? Is their real charism, inherited from the founder, DECEIT?

    ReplyDelete